The Garden Room
The Garden Room, the year Banks Peninsula took it’s name with the arrival of Captain James Cook aboard the sailing ship Endeavour. Sir Joseph Banks the Botanist for whom the peninsula was named after.
A delightful petite Victorian cottage, transformed into a secluded elegant garden hide away.
Beautifully furnished in pastel colours, white wrought iron bed, quality linen, and furnishings. New ensuite with shower (installed 2016)
Garden Room: $325.00/night (European Breakfast included )
- Queen bed and linen with luxurious white Egyptian sheets, electric blanket
- Fluffy Egyptian towels, quality NZ Linden Leaves toiletries, hair dryer
- New Ensuite – gas hot water, under floor heating
- Fresh flowers from our own garden
- Tea making facilities, Royal Albert fine bone china, selection of teas, plunger coffee, cookies & chocolates, mineral water
- Complimentary wireless internet (free Wi-Fi)
- Victorian mahogany wardrobe
- Heat pump/Air Conditioning Unit
- Entrance to the English country garden by French doors, private and secluded, tranquil setting
- Breakfast is served in the main house
- Rates: $NZ325.00 (including Goods & Services Tax)