The 1769 Room
The 1769 room, the year Banks Peninsula took it’s name with the arrival of Captain James Cook aboard the sailing ship Endeavour. Sir Joseph Banks the Botanist for whom the peninsula was named after.
Fabulous views of Akaroa abound from this room with the most glorious sunsets to be seen ……bathed in mid afternoon/ late evening sunshine and overlooks the garden.
Furnished with traditional Antique furniture with own ensuite.
The 1769 Room has direct room access to the recent property addition of a large sunny upstairs deck. Providing views to the harbour and surrounds, with a seating relaxation area.
Queen: $325.00 (European Breakfast included )
- Queen bed and linen with luxurious white Egyptian sheets, electric blanket
- Fluffy Egyptian towels, quality NZ Linden Leaves toiletries, hair dryer
- French wrought iron Valet Stand
- Modern ensuite with shower
- Tea making facilities – in room
- Fresh flowers from our own garden
- Complimentary wireless internet (free Wi-Fi)
- View to the garden below and the sea , peaceful and tranquil settings
- Room access to the upstairs deck – seating/relaxation area
- Rates: $NZ325.00 (including Goods & Services Tax)
- Payment method: