The Solander Room leads off the upstairs landing, with views to the crater rim. This room is named after Dr Daniel Solander the second Botanist who sailed with Captain James Cook and Sir Joseph Banks. It catches the morning sun and has a wonderful ambience of it’s own. Furnished with a white wrought iron bed, quality furnishings and own ensuite.
A recent addition of a large upstairs deck, framed with Victorian wrought iron panels can be accessed from the stairwell. Views to the harbour and surrounds.
Queen: $275.00 (European Breakfast included )
- Italian Gentleman’s Valet Stand
- Tea making facilities in room
- Queen bed and linen with luxurious white Egyptian sheets, electric blanket
- Fluffy Egyptian towels, quality NZ Linden Leaves toiletries, hair dryer
- Fresh flowers from our own garden
- Complimentary wireless internet (free Wi-Fi)
- Views to the surrounding hills and crater rim
- Stairwell access to the upstairs deck seating/relaxing area
- Rates: $NZ275.00 (including Goods & Services Tax)
- Payment method: