The Banksia Room the largest of the upstairs bedrooms and aptly named with Sir Joseph Banks in mind. The ‘Banksia Rose was named in his honour.
The bedroom is reached from the upstairs landing, has views to the sea, hillside and crater rim in a quiet and peaceful setting.
This charming room gets the first of the morning sun all year round. It has a King size bed with traditional black iron bed ends, and modern ensuite. Recently a large upstairs deck was added to the property, providing a seating/relaxing area – with commanding views of the harbour and surrounds. French Doors lead from the bedroom to the deck. The room is furnished with English antiques and period furniture.
King: $325.00 (European Breakfast included )
- King size bed, luxurious white Egyptian sheets, electric blanket
- Fluffy Egyptian towels, quality NZ Linden Leaves toiletries, hair dryer
- Modern ensuite, shower – gas hot water heating
- Fresh flowers from our own garden
- Spacious wardrobe
- Tea making facilities – in room
- Complimentary wireless internet (free Wi-Fi)
- Rates: $NZ325.00 (including Goods & Services Tax)
- Payment method: